yeees, i got a photo/press pass for the silbermond concert in vienna in 2 weeks! which means I'll be taking my dslr camera with me, and officially taking pictures for the austrian fanclub from the media pit right in front of the stage :) ahh, I'm so excited!!
Just cause I think of you in bed, don’t let it go to your head.
my favorite fefe dobson song!! I love “I had a porcelain doll, I held on to it so tightly, but when it broke, I swore, I’d never hold on to something that tightly again, don’t let it go to your head” and her version is sooo much better than jordin sparks’!!
(lovely, I read your post about the concert, and I’m so thankful for you try to get me the love bracelet :) doesn’t matter that it didn’t work, I’m so happy for the try anyway, it means a lot to me! I love you ♥)
“Sometimes I feel like I’m alone
Sometimes I feel like I’m not that strong
Sometimes I feel so frail so small
Sometimes I feel vulnerable
Sometimes I feel a little fragile
A little fragile”—Delta Goodrem - Fragile
Here’s the deal: put your playlist on shuffle and use the first ten songs that come up. Write down the first thing that comes to mind with each song.
1. Kate Voegele - Forever & Almost Always I love this song! I remember singing one of her songs before we recorded some music in the studio with my band. and I was just singing along to some songs I loved and she was one of them. It’s also my blogs title :).
2. Meredith Andrews - You’re not alone I remember finding this randomly on a page for christian music. And I fell in love with this song, ‘cause it had the same beginnig chords as one of my all-time-favorite-songs. I love it’s lyrics, and how it tells to be there for others if they need you. "You’re not alone for I am here, let me wipe away your every fear. My love I’ve never left your side, I have seen you through the darkest night and I’m the one who’s loved you all your life, all of your life”
3. Delta Goodrem - Fragile This is the song that perfectly described my life 3 years ago. I’ve had a very hard time and I was feeling really depressed and couldn’t concentrate on anything anymore. I remember writing the lyrics to this song onto the paper for my maths test. That was a really bad day and I remember starting crying and leaving school for the rest of the day. I’m so happy this time is over, but this song remains me how happy I should be, to gone through everything that happened the last years, and become such a good, open and extremely happy person :). "If people can see right through my eyes, like an open door that I can’t disguise, I won’t be afraid from the tears I cry, I’ll not run I’ll not hide this is how I feel inside"
4. Pete Doherty - Broken Love Song haha, before I met my best friend, I nearly hated him and his music, ‘cause it always seemed like something bad to me. but i’ve been introduced to his music and I have to admit, I like it :) and it’s much better than I ever thought. Especially this song!
5.Paramore - Misery Business Hayley is probably the biggest reason why I dyed my hair red :). I loved them before they got famous and their concert in zürich I’ve been to, was one of the best concerts of my life! I don’t really like their new album, I’m amazed by riot and all we know is falling is also brilliant! This song espescially reminds me of a video which is somewhere on youtube of me singing it. I have no idea who loaded it up, ‘cause I absolutely didn’t. But it’s okay, ‘cause the picture in the video doesn’t look like me any longer, so no one will know it’s me xD.
6.Reneé Olstead - I want a love that will last I bought her album when I was 14, I think, after watching her on 13 going on 30 and I loved it even though I’m not that into jazz. I loved her voice and the music never annoyed me even though I spend hours listening to it. I still love this song, it’s easy to sing with beautiful lyrics :). And I love Reneé Olstead and that she’s on The secret life of the american teenager, which I also love. Her natural hair color is amazing, btw.
7. SchulzeMeierLehmann - Fehler I automatically get goosebumps when this song starts. It’s german and “Fehler” means mistake. It’s about a boy leaving his girlfriend after realising they’ve just been together ‘cause they couldn’t let go earlier. He sings how he loves her, but has to let her go “wie sagt man denn ich liebe dich muss aber leider trotzdem von dir gehen?” - “how do you say I love you but unfortunately I have to leave you anyway”. The band is from my hometown Freiburg and their absoltely amazing! David, the singer, is so adorable and I can’t even count how many times I’ve seen them live.
8. Natasha Bedingfield - I bruise easily I love her talking german :D I got her first album for my 16th birthday :). I can’t tell why, but I just love the song, her voice, the melody, the lyrics. amazing song.
9. yann Tiersen - Comptine d’un autre ete, l’apres midi I really adore his music. He’s a genius for all these amazing melodies his songs have. this song reminds me of my friend eva, who loves it and can also play it herself. I miss her. And I always think of her when I hear this song.
10. Herbstrock - Sag mir wieviel davon Gooorgeous austrian band. Probably even the best! I love their lyrics and their front singer, Anna, is sooo adorable :) I’ve seen them live a couple of times and they’re getting better and better each time. Their first album was a little strange, but I can’t stop listening to the new one. Best memory about them was the donauinselfest in vienna, a free festival with amazing bands. They supported my favorite german band, which was amazing ‘cause I got to see both of them from the first row :).
hearing my mum crying on the phone 'cause she's scared to lose my stepfather 'cause he's so immunocompromised these days and they don't leave the house that much lately, 'cause he might get the swine flu easily, really breaks my heart :(
I'm so happy and having one of the greatest weekends of this year right now in germany :) i loved my grandma's face when we surprised her. i don't wanna fly back to vienna tomorrow evening :( i wanna stay a little longer...